In the interest of starting a national conversation about the type and quality of professional learning teachers experience, Corwin, the National Education Association, and Learning Forward invited teachers nationwide to voice their opinions about their professional learning. More than 6,300 teachers from across the United States responded. The survey is based on Learning Forward's Standards Assessment Inventory, a valid and reliable instrument developed to measure professional learning's alignment with the Standards for Professional Learning.
Download Talking Points
Download these talking points, including recommendations from Learning Forward, to introduce the report to others and spark more conversations.
Social Media Posts for Sharing the Report
- New study from @CorwinPress @NEAToday & @LearningForward says schools and districts are committed to PL http://ow.ly/7i9530elKm9 #ProfDev
- Teachers need more time for learning in the workday says new report via @CorwinPress @NEAToday & @LearningForward http://ow.ly/7i9530elKm9
- New report recommends teacher involvement in PL planning via @CorwinPress @NEAToday & @LearningForward http://ow.ly/7i9530elKm9
- This new report from @CorwinPress @NEAToday & @LearningForward reveal much about the PL teachers are experiencing http://ow.ly/7i9530elKm9
- Thanks to @CorwinPress @NEAToday & @LearningForward's new report, we can now benchmark our PL experiences http://ow.ly/7i9530elKm9 #ProfDev
- Leaders have confidence that all staff could be PL leaders http://ow.ly/7i9530elKm9 @CorwinPress @NEAToday @LearningForward
- Report says teachers value job-embedded collaborative learning http://ow.ly/7i9530elKm9 @CorwinPress @NEAToday @LearningForward
The State of Teacher Professional Learning
See how the SAI was used to start national conversation about the type and quality of professional learning that teachers experience.