Eligibility criteria for affiliation with Learning Forward:
- The applying group subscribes to Learning Forward’s mission, beliefs, and strategic priorities;
- The applying group is not also an affiliate of another organization;
- The elected leaders of the applying group are individual members of Learning Forward;
- The applying group has an adopted constitution, by-laws, or other written document which specifies its operating procedures;
- The applying group has its own mission, goals, and strategies which are aligned with those of Learning Forward;
- Representatives of the applying group’s leadership team commit to attend regularly scheduled meetings of Learning Forward’s affiliate leaders twice annually;
- The applying group’s leaders commit to submitting an annual report to Learning Forward indicating results accomplished and goals achieved; and,
- The applying group designates a key contact who will facilitate regular communication with Learning Forward.
About our affiliates
Director, Partnerships & Products
504 South Locust St.
Oxford, OH 45056
Vice President, Standards Implementation & Outreach