About Learning Forward
Learning Forward shows you how to plan, implement, and measure high-quality professional learning so you and your team can achieve success with your system, your school, and your students.
We are the only professional association devoted exclusively to those who work in educator professional development. We help our members leverage the power of professional learning to affect positive and lasting change.
Equity and excellence in teaching and learning.
Learning Forward builds the capacity of leaders to establish and sustain highly effective professional learning.
- Professional learning that improves educator effectiveness is fundamental to student learning.
- All educators have an obligation to improve their practice.
- More students achieve when educators assume collective responsibility for student learning.
- Successful leaders create and sustain a culture of learning.
- Effective school systems commit to continuous improvement for all adults and students.
What members are saying
Having multiple teams of educators join Learning Forward stimulated excitement and allowed us to work more cohesively as learning teams. It provided us a platform to norm practices and create common language around professional learning. The membership gave us access to powerful tools and resources that guided our thinking around transforming professional learning, increasing educator capacity and improving student achievement. — Sharonda Eley