2. Site Use and Restrictions
- Permission is granted to access this web site and available documents and materials within it for non-commercial use only. Under this agreement, the user will not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) unless otherwise permitted by Learning Forward;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Learning Forward's web site;
- access any systems or servers on which the site is hosted;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- use the site or the materials within it to abuse, harass or otherwise violate the rights of any other person, or publish or display any obscene, violent, or unlawful content;
- This agreement shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Learning Forward at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Users of this Site are expected to honor the intellectual property rights of others. Learning Forward will remove material that violates or appears to violate intellectual property rights.
If you believe a work protected by a U.S. copyright you own has been posted on this Site without authorization, contact Learning Forward at 504 South Locust Street, Oxford, OH, 45056.
The materials on Learning Forward's web site are provided "as is." Learning Forward makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Learning Forward does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Learning Forward or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Learning Forward's Internet site, even if Learning Forward or a Learning Forward authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Learning Forward's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Learning Forward does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Learning Forward may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Learning Forward does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Learning Forward has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Learning Forward of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Learning Forward's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.