Apply here to join the next Academy Class!
Application deadline: March 16, 2020
Tuition for the next Learning Forward Academy cohort is $4120 for the 2½ year program which includes 12 learning days (continental breakfast and lunch provided), telephone and web-based discussions, access to experienced coaches, registration for two Annual Conferences, a formal graduation upon completion, and a 3-year membership in Learning Forward. Academy members are responsible for their own travel and lodging costs during the Academy meetings.
Before you start the application process, you will need the following:
1) Demographic information for you and your supervisor.
2) An applicant letter with the following information:
- Description of the sponsoring school/organization.
- Description of the applicant’s role in the organization.
- Reasons for applying to participate in the Academy.
- Identification of the problem the applicant wants to solve.
- Statement of commitment to fulfill Academy expectations/commitments.
3) A signed letter of support from superintendent or appropriate administrator addressing the following:
- Commitment to support the applicant’s participation in the Academy for two-and-a-half years.
- Financial support for tuition and travel for the applicant to participate in the Academy learning experiences.
- Commitment to support the applicant in solving one or more significant problems related to student learning.
Academy Class of 2022 team-based community learning days and graduation will be:
- Session One: July 17-19, 2020, Minneapolis, MN
- Session Two: Dec. 4-6, 2020 at our Annual Conference in Chicago, IL (annual conference registration included for Dec. 7-9)
- Session Three: July 2021, location TBD
- Session Four: Dec. 3-5, 2021, at our Annual Conference in Denver, CO (annual conference registration included for Dec. 6-8)
- Session Five & Graduation: Dec. 4, 2022, at our Annual Conference in Nashville, TN
You must be logged in to submit your application. If you are not currently a member, simply create a free guest account to log in.Log In