Professional Services Project Manager
Learning Forward invites applications for a Professional Services Project Manager.
Senior Vice President / Professional Services
Vice President / Professional Services and Standards; and
Director / Operations and Professional Services
Major job responsibilities:
Professional Services Operations
- Track professional services requests and engagements from inquiry through completion of service, keeping members of the professional services team updated on the status of each active inquiry, proposal, and contract.
- Prepare contracts and customized scope of work for clients and consultants, and ensure all contracts are fully executed and accessible in appropriate client folders.
- Schedule business development and project management meetings with clients, prospective clients, staff, and consultants.
- Respond to website inquires within 48 hours using prepared materials.
- Manage consultant and prospective consultant files, ensuring files reflect current information for each active consultant.
- Guide clients through the process of completing the Standards Assessment Inventory (SAI) survey, and maintain a database of SAI clients for Professional Services.
- Manage program and session content to ensure materials are collected, organized, and accessible as a Learning Forward program materials library.
- Support staff and consultants with formatting, branding, and proofreading session and client materials.
- Work with staff to provide consultant and services information as needed for marketing, client requests, and grant proposals.
- Ensure that client surveys are available to consultants and clients as needed by the professional services team and in cooperation with the marketing team’s needs.
- Maintain and share client survey data in report form, identifying potential quotes or results that might be useful to professional services or marketing.
- Coordinate new consultant onboarding.
- Schedule and calendar all in-person and virtual client engagement sessions.
- Support members of Professional Services and Learning Events teams by organizing and submitting travel and expense documentation and ensuring consultants and staff are supported during travel to and from client engagements as needed.
- Perform other duties requested by team and staff members as needed.
Proposal and RFP Response Management
- Maintain database of core Learning Forward content to include in client proposals, RFPs, and grant proposals.
- Serve as member of RFP response team.
- Review potential RFPs announced on subscriber services to determine appropriateness.
- Ensure all required RFP forms are completed, signed, notarized, and compiled according to specifications of RFP.
- Submit RFP responses according to deadlines and specifications.
Serve as Learning Forward Team Member
- Collaborate with other Learning Forward staff members to achieve Learning Forward’s strategic plan.
- Contribute expertise and support to various work teams.
- Participate in consensus decision making.
- Align work practice with Learning Forward staff agreements, employee policies, budget, and protocols.
- Exemplify professionalism in all Learning Forward work.
Learning Forward office locations are Richardson TX, and Oxford OH. This position will need to locate in one of these offices, preferably in Richardson, TX. Compensation are commensurate with experience. Learning Forward offers a generous benefits package that includes access to health, life, disability, vision and dental insurance; a 401K retirement plan; paid time off; a flexible hybrid work schedule.
Job requirements / qualifications / experience
- 3+ years of project management, operations, customer service experience; priority given to candidates with management experience with grant proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; priority given to candidates with experience or emphasis in field of education or business, operations, project management
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with web browsers, CRM.
- Needs to be a self-starter, taking initiative on researching solutions
- High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, time-management, organizational, communication and reasoning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Apple iOS and products is preferred.
- Some travel may be required.
TO APPLY: Please send resume with a cover letter stating why you feel you are best suited to this position to: email@example.com
Learning Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.