As the end of 2019 approaches, it’s a great time to reflect on what you’ve learned this year and to catch up on what you may have missed.
Get started with our list of the ten most-visited articles on The Learning Professional website, which was completely revamped in 2019 to make the content more accessible than ever.
This year’s greatest hits focused on coaching, PLCs, equity, and teacher leadership.
As always, there was a big focus on connection and – you guessed it – reflection.Check out @learningforward's #LearnFwdTLP top 10 articles of 2019 — featuring articles from @jimknight99 @DFISHERSDSU @jtalmarode @NancyFrey @dgborders12 @HargreavesBC & many more! Click To Tweet
Here are the ten most-visited articles of 2019:
- Students on the margins — Jim Knight
- 5 questions PLCs should ask to promote equity — Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey, and John Almarode
- Instructional Practice Guide — Achieve the Core
- One vision, many paths — Paul Emerich France
- Overcome 5 PLC challenges — Thomas H. Levine
- The 4 B’s — Andy Hargreaves and Michael O’Connor
- Build bridges, push boundaries, and make connections — Denise Glyn Borders
- No counselor left behind — Mandy Savitz-Romer
- How teachers learn to lead — Jill Harrison Berg
- How school leaders manage stress and stay focused — Ayesha Farag, Emily Becker, Nicholas Orlowski, Lisa Cranston, and Julia Mahfouz
Stay tuned for more great articles in 2020, including insights from some inspiring young people in the upcoming issue on student voice. Keep spreading the word on social media, using the hashtag #LearnFwdTLP, and keep the submissions coming!
As always, thank you for reading, learning, and leading.