NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Are you committed to high-quality professional learning for your school but don’t know where to start? The Learning School Alliance can help.
The Learning School Alliance (LSA)
is a yearlong professional learning program for schools committed to using a collaborative approach to school improvement while learning side-by-side with educators across North America.
When you join LSA, you have access to:
- A network of school teams committed to openly tackling their toughest challenges and sharing their successes;
- Useful online tools exclusive to Alliance members, including eight hours of webinars, facilitated discussion forums, and group chats;
- A customized professional learning plan based on the most pressing problems your school district faces;
- Membership in Learning Forward;
- Complimentary and/or discounted registrations for our two learning conferences;
- Three and a half days of intensive, differentiated professional learning for school teams during our Summer Conference; and
- So much more.
LSA is supported by
| || |