New! Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for
participating in our e-learning programs. Find out more.
Learning Forward's e-learning programs reflect our purpose that every educator engages in effective professional learning every day so every student achieves. Participants in our e-learning programs actively engage with content, learning with and from facilitators and colleagues during weekly live sessions, collaborative activities, and group discussions.
Programs are offered through the Learning Exchange
, our online e-learning community that incorporates live meetings and webinars, social networking, and resource sharing.
Each program is five weeks in length and is available for $199 to members and $249 to nonmembers.
Group rates are also available. For groups of four or more, each member of the group may attend for $149.
Each program features:
- Pre-program community-building activities.
- Live, weekly interactive sessions that stress active participation and collaboration.
- Readings, videos, and facilitation tools that complement live content.
- Weekly virtual discussions designed to encourage and support collaboration.
- Weekly activities and reflection assignments that make learning relevant to each participant’s working environment.
View answers to frequently asked questions.
For additional questions, please contact:
Tom Manning Associate Director of E-Learning