Learning Forward's e-learning programs reflect our purpose
that every educator engages in effective professional learning
every day so every student achieves. Participants in our
e-learning programs actively engage with content, learning with
and from facilitators and colleagues during weekly live sessions,
collaborative activities, and group discussions.
Programs are offered through the Learning Exchange
, our online e-learning community that incorporates live meetings and webinars, social networking, and resource sharing. Each program features:
- Pre-program community-building activities.
- Live, weekly interactive sessions that stress active participation and collaboration.
- Readings, videos, and facilitation tools that complement live content.
- Weekly virtual discussions designed to encourage and support collaboration.
- Weekly activities and reflection assignments that make learning relevant to each participant’s working environment.
View answers to frequently asked questions.
For additional questions, please contact:
Tom Manning Associate Director of E-Learning