Join the conversation!
Learning Forward's learning community
standard states that "professional learning
that increases educator effectiveness
and results for all students occurs within
learning communities committed to
continuous improvement, collective
responsibility, and goal alignment."
This standard drives the Learning
Exchange, Learning Forward's online community of practice designed specifically for professional learning leaders. This community reflects our belief that educators learn best when they work together to solve common problems.
By joining our online community, you will be able to share your expertise and experience, get answers to the issues you're facing in your school, classroom, district, or organization, and tap the knowledge of colleagues from around the world as you collaborate to ensure that every student experiences great teaching every day.
Through this online community, you'll be able to:
- Network with colleagues worldwide;
- Have ongoing focused and open discussions;
- Share expert content and best practices;
- Get access to Learning Forward online tools and resources;
- Form action research and study teams; and
- Seek assistance from and collaboration with educators from around the world.
All Learning Forward members have access to the Learning Exchange when they log in with their membership number and password. Get on the Learning Exchange now and join the conversation!