Assess the quality of your system's professional learning with the Standards Assessment Inventory 2 (SAI2). The SAI2 helps ensure professional learning increases teaching effectiveness and gets results for educators and students.
What is the SAI2?
The SAI2 is a 50-item, web-enabled survey that assesses the alignment of a system's professional learning practices with the Standards for Professional Learning.
States, regional service centers, and school systems use this valid and reliable tool to measure teacher perceptions of professional learning, and to guide the planning, facilitation, implementation, and evaluation of professional learning to maximize its impact and investment. How do I use the SAI2?
The SAI2 will help you:
- Determine your system's alignment of professional learning to the standards;
- Collect data on the quality of professional learning as defined by the Standards for Professional Learning;
- Discover teachers' perceptions of professional learning;
- Understand the degree of success and challenges you face with professional learning practices; and
- Examine the relationship of the standards to your improvements in educator effectiveness and student achievement.
How do I learn more?
For more information, including sample questions and pricing,
download this SAI2 Information Guide.
To sign up for the SAI2, or to learn more about how Learning Forward can support your professional learning needs, contact Michelle Haworth
at 571-357-2213 or firstname.lastname@example.org